Five Behaviors of a Team Accreditation
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team is now an assessment-based training program called the Five Behaviors of a Team
Did you enjoy the Five Dysfunctions of the Team? Are you ready to use the powerful team model from the book in your organization? Register now for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Facilitator Accreditation!
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ uses the insights from Patrick Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team combined with Everything DiSC. The result is a training program that is unique for each individual who participates in it. During this accreditation, you will gain the confidence and the credentials to lead any team through The Five Behaviors™ program with ease.
Cost: $3695.00 per Seat
Facilitating The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a very different experience from your typical training workshop. Sessions can get heated. Participants can become emotional. By earning Facilitator Accreditation, you will hone your facilitator techniques and instincts to effectively navigate any Five Behaviors team session even when unexpected, challenging circumstances arise.
This five-week blended online learning course combines self-directed study and live instructor-led sessions. The program includes:
- Access to Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team ebook
- Access to learning resources online
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- 3-4 hours of self-directed work per week
- A final exam
- Certificate of Accreditation
Register early! Contact us at 847-259-0005 to ensure seats are still available.
Five Behaviors Accreditation Course Dates
Online coursework opens on July 7th.
- Thursday, July 14 (9:00 am – 10:30 am CT): Session 1 – Introduction to the Models
- Thursday, July 21 (9:00 am – 10:30 am CT): Session 2 – Trust
- Thursday, July 28 (9:00 am – 10:30 am CT): Session 3 – Conflict and Commitment
- Thursday, August 4(9:00 am – 10:30 am CT): Session 4 – Accountability and Results
- Thursday, August 11 (9:00 am – 10:30 am CT): Session 5 – Project Team Presentations (by participants)
Online coursework opens on October 5th.
- Wednesday, October 12 (2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT): Session 1 – Introduction to the Models
- Wednesday, October 19(2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT): Session 2 – Trust
- Wednesday, October 26 (2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT): Session 3 – Conflict and Commitment
- Wednesday, November 2(2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT): Session 4 – Accountability and Results
- Wednesday, November 9(2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT): Session 5 – Project Team Presentations (by participants)
What's included in the certification program?
Five Behaviors Training Materials
Included in the cost of the certification is The Five Behaviors facilitation kit. This kit contains everything you need to run a workshop outside of each individual’s assessment. You will find the following:
- Fully designed training program that you can run either in-person or online:
- In-Person Workshop: 1-day or 3-day program
- Online workshop: 7 modules that can be broken out into individual sessions or combined together.
- Engaging videos
- Scripted leaders guide
- Needs assessment to determine if a team is ready for the program
- Customizable PowerPoint
Purchase the facilitation kit for $1,395.
Each module will require 5-6 hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- Two to three hours of self-directed online work to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam to be completed within 72 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Commit to five-week of course participation, each week consisting of 3-4 hours of self-directed online work and a 90-minute instructor-led live virtual session.
- Be willing to be recorded during the live session—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in the live session (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 72 hours of the final, live session.
- Participation in a survey to provide feedback concerning the product and experience.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, a retake will be assigned.
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) is preferred; tablets are not always compatible with course components
- A phone line is required for audio in the live sessions. VOIP cannot be supported.
- Recommended Internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash® include:
- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems.
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users (some activities may not work on other browsers.
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari for this course.
- Email Safe Sender list includes:
Cancel 2 days prior to the start of the course for a refund of the cost of the training. We will refund the cost of the facilitation kit minus a restocking fee after receiving the return (must still be in shrink wrap).
We are unable to cancel any registration less than 2-days prior to the accreditation.
No refunds will be available if you cancel less than 1 day prior to the start of the course.
You can substitute another facilitator from your company to go in your place if you cannot attend. Substitutions will be accepted up to 1 day prior to the start of the course.
Wiley reserves the right to cancel the course at any time. You will receive a full refund for the cost of the training (which does not include the cost of the facilitation kit).