Emotional Intelligence - Certified Coach
What is EIQ?
The Emotional Intelligence (EIQ) assessment helps business leaders and other professionals understand the way they apply their emotional intelligence in terms of style, preferences, and behavior. It affords them clarity in determining how to best apply their knowledge and feelings to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome. It’s this understanding that forms the basis on which they’re able to make adjustments in order to be more effective in the future; personally as well as professionally.
Studies have found that 90% of top performers in any field are also high in emotional intelligence. On the flip side, just 20% of bottom performers are high in emotional intelligence. In other words, you can be a top performer without emotional intelligence, but the chances are very slim.
The good news? Unlike IQ and other aptitudes, which are largely fixed, EIQ can be developed and improved upon with the right guidance and tools. As a coach or trainer, you can provide that type of guidance with the EIQ assessment.
$1,795.00 / Person
What's included in EIQ Certification?
- An authoritative program designed to increase your practical understanding and professional application of the EIQ assessment.
- Our Coach Mentor program provides you with ongoing, situational support — even after you’ve completed your certification training.
- Receive your own EIQ assessment & report debrief ($150 value) by your Coach Mentor.
- EIQ Trainer Materials (including the EIQ Debrief Guide and EIQ PowerPoint presentation) that you can use in your own coaching/training business.
- You are added to the online International Directory of Certified Practitioners.
- PDF Certificate of Completion (upon course completion.)
- JPEG Badge of Certification for your website, email signature and misc digital marketing (upon course completion.)
- Consultant Admin Account (CAA) if you don’t have one already.
- 10 EIQ assessments that you can use internally or re-sell to offset your certification investment.
What's involved in the coursework?
Course Summary (12 hours)
- Take the online EIQ-2 assessment
- Receive your own personal EIQ-2 report debrief from your trainer
- Read the Understanding Emotional Intelligence document and review the EIQ-2 PowerPoint
- Read the EIQ: Understanding the Human Brain, EIQ: Understanding Emotions, EIQ: Self Awareness and Management and EIQ: Social Awareness and Management documents
- Review the online Resources for EIQ-2 Trainers and study the EIQ-2 Report Debriefing Guide
- Complete Final Certification Call with your Coach Mentor to exhibit an in-depth knowledge of EIQ-2, the report debrief process, answer any questions, and discuss strategy for use
Continuing Education Credits:
- SHRM: 12 Credits
- HRCI: 7.5 Credits
- ATD: 12 Credits
- ICF: 8.25 Core and 6.75 RD