Finally a comprehensive guide to the research, interpretation, history and theory behind Everything DiSC assessments.
Learn more and order here.
Free Research Reports.
Provided by Center for Internal Change
We are grateful you are interested in learning more about DiSC, and we understand that this version of DiSC is one of many versions you can choose from. For that reason we have compiled all relevant research reports issued by the published, Wiley’s Workplace Learning Solutions, that contain information on the history and development of DiSC and their other learning instruments. Information is provided on the reliability and validity of their profiles and assessments and how the reliability and validity of these instrument was established. If you are using this information for a course that you teach or if you handle your organization’s LMS, please feel free to link to this page.
Articles by Wiley Publishing
- Everything DiSC Research Report with Validation
- Comparing the Everything DiSC Circle Model to the DiSC Classic Graph DiSC Model
- DiSC Classic Research Report
- A Comparison Study of DiSC Classic and The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- DiSC® Classic and Models of Personality
- Team Dimensions Profile®
- Team Dimensions Profile 2.0
- Team Dimensions Profile 2.0 Research and Validation Report
- Personal Development Profile®
- Personal Listening Profile®
- Everything DiSC and Adaptive Testing Research