Facilitators are aware of the value of comparing and contrasting group members’ roles. The Team Dimensions Profile 2.0 Group Report helps groups capitalize on strengths to build a more productive and satisfying team environment. In addition to supplying a snapshot of team members’ roles, the Team Dimensions Profile 2.0 Group Report also provides the following useful information:
– Brief overview of the five team roles
– Percentage of group members in each role
– Team Dimensions Map showing the role distribution of team members
– Graphic summary of the group’s priorities
– Discussion of the group’s strengths and limitations in the context of the “Z” Process
– Individual Data Table listing the name of each team member and his or her primary role and secondary tendency.
DiSC Classic and the Team Dimensions Profile provided insights into motivators and preferences in the workplace. It showed that you can be different and yet not flawed.
Latest From The Blog
How Supervisory Skills Keep Small Issues From Becoming Big Problems (Spoiler: It will save HR lots of time!) Newly...November 12, 2018