Everything DiSC Catalyst is the latest innovation for running a DiSC training workshop. Since this tool was released in June of 2020, we have helped thousands of individuals make the switch to this engaging platform. Looking for answers about using Everything DiSC Catalyst? We’ve created this resource to help answer questions that we have received since the release of this new tool.
Everything DiSC Catalyst Questions
Everything DiSC on Catalyst is a personal development learning experience that equips people with the social and emotional know-how for more effective interactions at work. Everything DiSC on Catalyst helps learners:
- Better understand themselves
- Appreciate and value difference in perspective and approach
- Readily and consistently adapt to the unique needs of each person or situation they encounter
For learners, Everything DiSC on Catalyst makes the hard work of lasting behavior change possible... even fun. For organizations, Everything DiSC on Catalyst helps foster an engaged, collaborative, and adaptive culture that drives results... even virtually.
The Everything DiSC® Assessment
Powered by 40+ years of research
Uses computer adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms for precise results
Provides the foundation for a personalized learning experience
The Catalyst Platform
Delivers the results of the Everything DiSC assessment in a guided, narrative-style format
Allows learners to go deeper into their DiSC® style to develop social and emotional skills
Allows individuals in the organization or team to compare their DiSC style with colleagues. Gives real-time tips for more effective interactions
Provides access to a range of social and emotional skills development content—personalized to each learner’s unique DiSC style
The Everything DiSC on Catalyst Facilitation Kit (Optional / Additional one-time Cost)
- Uses a short-format, modular design that is easily tailored to any group size or time constraint.
- Can be used in a virtual or in-person training event
- Expertly designed to walk a group of people through their personal DiSC style by using activities, handouts, and small group discussions.
Everything DiSC Catalyst combines four traditional Everything DiSC applications into one assessment. Trainers & administrators can provide the additional content as they want:
- Team / Workplace Culture: Everything DiSC Workplace - this content focuses on helping learners understand their behavior based on DiSC. Then, they will take this knowledge and learn the DiSC Styles of their team or others in their organization. This content is perfect for team-building or improving workplace culture.
- Emotional Intelligence - Everything DiSC Agile EQ: Emotional Intelligence helps teams increase their effectiveness. This program focuses on helping individuals learn what emotional mindsets they frequently use and how to identify when they need to stretch towards other mindsets when the situation calls for it.
- **Coming Soon** Management Training - Everything DiSC Management: Front line managers are usually promoted because they are high-performing employees. Unfortunately, the skill of 'managing' is a skill that not everyone has learned. Everything DiSC Management helps managers understand how they need to adapt their approach to be a more effective boss when delegating or coaching their direct reports.
- **Coming Soon** Team Building - Everything DiSC Productive Conflict: Conflict might sound like a bad word if it's being used to describe a team. However, we use the term conflict as a struggle that teams actively engage in to find the best solution for whatever problem they are looking to solve. This program seeks to help teams engage in constructive conflict and avoid destructive situations.
The greatest issue that any training encounters is time for the training and knowledge retention. Everything DiSC Catalyst solves both of these issues by modularizing the training and report content into smaller pieces from what is offered in the traditional applications.
Today, it's unlikely that teams and organizations have the time to commit to a 4-hour or full-day training program. With the increase in remote work teams, Everything DiSC Catalyst refactored the facilitated training programs so a DiSC Workshop is broken out into smaller sessions that last for less than 90-minutes.
As an example, Everything DiSC Workplace was broken out so it now includes 5 modules that range from 25-minutes in length to 75-minutes. Rather than schedule a team to do a single DiSC workshop, trainers now have the ability to schedule the training over a period of weeks or months. In this layout and format, a DiSC Workshop becomes more of a learning journey than a singular training event.
This type of learning also helps with retention. Research has shown that the more interactions we have with new information the higher the probability is that a learner will retain what is being taught.
Everything DiSC Catalyst's cost is determined based on two factors:
- The number of individual learners that will have access to the platform
- How much content they will have access to
These tools are produced through an administrative system called EPIC, and the assessments are issued based on a specific amount of EPIC credits. Below is the 2021 price chart for EPIC Credits:
This chart shows the number of EPIC credits that are needed to get each piece of content:
As an example, if an organization wanted to provide a team of 25 individuals access to Catalyst with the content for both Everything DiSC Workplace and Everything DiSC Agile EQ, they would need to purchase 625 EPIC Credits to issue both the platform and the content for each learner. They would pay $4.30 per EPIC credit, and $107.50 per learner for the Everything DiSC Workplace and Agile EQ content.
There are two ways to get started:
1) Organizations that want to train their own employees using Catalyst must have access to the administrative platform called EPIC. Center for Internal Change provides ongoing support in both using these tools and helping administrators successfully use the EPIC platform.
2) Organizations interested in having a Center for Internal change conduct a 2-hour DiSC Training on Catalyst can get started here.
Email us if you have questions about implementing this tool: [email protected] or call 847 - 259-0005
Everything DiSC doesn't require trainers, facilitators, or coaches to become certified in Everything DiSC. As long as you have an EPIC account you can start using this tool.
If you are new to DiSC, or new to training in general, we highly suggest that you join our DiSC Certification Course. We offer an online Everything DiSC Certification course for $2,795 which includes your facilitation materials and an EPIC account.
Everything DiSC is not validated for hiring, and we don't suggest that it is used for selection.
We offer PXT Select as a validated hiring tool that organizations can use to improve their hiring practice.
Get Started with Catalyst!
If you are a trainer or a coach that wants to add Catalyst to your toolbox open an EPIC account today!
Are you a leader who wants to bring Catalyst to your team/organization? Schedule your training.Open a AccountSchedule a DiSC Training
Explore Everything DiSC Catalyst
Watch this short video to better understand how the platform works and what it can provide your team or organization.