Everything DiSC® Certification - Lancaster, PA
In-Person DiSC Certification
The Lancaster, PA DiSC Certification Training is currently suspended due to Covid-19. Please join an online DiSC Certification class.
Our Lancaster, PA DiSC Certification class is designed to help trainers, coaches, and learning & development professionals learn both DiSC theory and become better DiSC facilitators. The certification class focuses on the Everything DiSC Workplace profile.
Here is a breakdown of what you can expect:
- 3-6 Hours of Online coursework
- 2-days of practical application learning, live, and in-person
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- A culminating project that focuses on building a unique DiSC Workshop for your organization or clients
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, comparison reports, supplemental reports and additional learning activities to keep the DiSC Workshop training alive.
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
This certification course costs $2,795 and includes the Everything DiSC Workplace facilitation materials. Learners can register for $1,995 if they already have the facilitation materials and purchase the Everything DiSC assessments from Center for Internal Change.
Upcoming DiSC Certification Dates
Currently, all in-person DiSC Certification courses that take place in Lancaster, PA are suspended until further notice due to Covid-19.
Course cancelations that happen more than 14 calendar days prior to the first class date are allowed to be canceled with no penalty.
At 14 calendar days prior to the in-person course date, no refunds are available.
Wiley reserves the right to cancel this course at any time and, when applicable, offer a full refund.
Please contact us for additional questions or information:
Telephone: (847) 259-0005
Email: [email protected]
Lancaster, PA DiSC Certification Benefits
All participants that complete an Everything DiSC certification course are awarded the title of Everything DiSC Certified Trainer.
This certification course is also enhanced with the following:
- Library of DiSC books to support a deeper understanding of the model and application
- Author interviews & discussion guides to utilize with your learners
- Flash drive containing hundreds of additional tools and resources from our 30+ years of experience with DiSC, proprietary activities, exercises, and much more.
- 13 sessions of reinforcement activities for your participants
- Team Leader Support kit to ensure learning transfer
- Virtual Slack Community access to hundreds of certified practitioners for sharing ideas
- Opportunity to earn a certified DiSC Genius Badge
Additionally, participants are now also eligible to receive 15 Society of Human Resources professional development credits as part of this course.
Where are the DiSC Certification sessions held?
This two-day certification is held at the office of Center for Internal Change / The TEAM Approach.
Location: The training center is convenient to Philadelphia, PA (1.5 hours), New York City (3.5 hours), Baltimore (2 hours), and Washington DC (3 hours). Participants can stay at nearby hotels, or commute in by taking Amtrak or car.
2174 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Everything DiSC Certification Course Content
Two weeks prior: Receive your login credentials for the Online Training Center. The Training Center provides the best in online blended learning—and will serve as an ongoing resource after the Certification!
In the Online Training Center – you’ll be asked to:
Complete the Everything DiSC
Workplace® Assessment to receive a series of personalized reports in class (15 minutes)
Explore Everything DiSC Workplace core concepts through a series of self-paced interactives before you enter the in-person session (2–3 hours)
After successful completion of the pre-course and in-person session—complete the Everything DiSC Workplace Certification exam and online evaluation to receive
the credential of Certified Everything
DiSC Workplace® Facilitator!
Increase your confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace® in your organization. Enjoy the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with a collaborative in-person session led by Wiley’s expert trainers with this blended learning course.
7:30 am Continental Breakfast
8:00 am Welcome to Certification!
Classroom Day 1 The focus of this session is to enhance your understanding of the DiSC Model of Behavior. Additionally, the coursework will prepare you on how to apply DiSC back in your workplace. Here are the topics that are covered:
- Facilitating DiSC
- Understanding the Assessment and Adaptive Testing
- Supplement for Facilitators Report & Activity
- DiSC Theory & Research: Myths & Truths
- Answering Tough Client Questions
- Everything DiSC Support Reports
- Exploring Your DiSC Style as a Facilitator
- Facilitating Conversations with DiSC
5:00 pm Day one closing
After the Day One required training concludes. We invite our learners to join us to review the other Everything DiSC Applications:
- Everything DiSC Catalyst
- Everything DiSC Agile EQ
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC Management
- Five Behaviors of Team
We pair this additional learning segment with wine & cheese!
7:30 am Continental Breakfast
8:00 am Welcome Back!
Classroom Day 2 The focus of this session on how you, as a trainer, will apply DiSC in your organization:
- Coaching with the Profile
- Comparison Reports
- Customization of Your Facilitation Kit
- Creating a Needs Assessment
- Creating a Culture of DiSC & Activities
- Keeping DiSC Alive Action Plan
- Creating a Workshop Evaluation
5:00 pm Day Two closing
After completing both the in-class and self-paced work, participants are required to showcase their knowledge through a final exam. This exam will test participants’ knowledge of all of the coursework that they should have learned over the four-week certification process. After successful completion, participants will receive the bade of ‘Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Trainer‘.