Everything DiSC Work Of Leaders® Facilitation Kit by Wiley / Inscape Publishing
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Facilitation Kit provides training that uses online pre-work. The training materials incorporate contemporary video and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices in leadership the Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful dialog that provide a clear path for action.
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit is designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes. Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages. Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh conversations and perspectives regardless of the leader’s knowledge or experience. It’s an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each step of their work. In addition, Work of Leaders encourages reflection and discussion about the team and the organization. Work of Leaders helps leaders take action with personalized tips and strategies that give clear direction and are easy to apply. Context-specific feedback and developmental steps along with helpful case-in-point narratives show how progress can play out in real life.
Research and Development
- Result of four years of research and development
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
- Five 60-90 minute modules
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
- Fully scripted Leader’s Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts
- All-new leadership-focused video: pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Integrated into your custom presentation
- Easily customizable: Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leader’s Guide and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any time-frame.
- Experiential learning activities with thought-provoking partner and group discussions
WORK OF LEADERS FACILITATOR KIT DETAILS The Work of Leaders USB drive includes:
Facilitation Materials Five 60-90 minute modules: Each module includes a fully-scripted Leader’s Guide, participant handouts, and a presentation with embedded video.
View Sample Video:
Related DiSC Products
Intro to Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
Alignment: Ineffective with Clarity
Alignment: Effective with Clarity
USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES Total Portability: Facilitation, video, presentation, handouts, templates and tools are delivered on a USB drive. Online Support: Access up-to-date research and resources anytime with our online help feature.
The Everything DiSC Work Of Leaders Facilitation Kit is only $1095.Order Here
Featured Research Report
How My Graph Became a Dot.
Latest From The Blog
How Supervisory Skills Keep Small Issues From Becoming Big Problems (Spoiler: It will save HR lots of time!) Newly...November 12, 2018