EPIC Frequently Asked Questions
EPIC is a separate platform from our online store, and we are unable to automate the deposit of EPIC credits. We strive to deposit credits into your EPIC account as quickly as possible. Please allow 30-minutes from the time you order from the time we deposit these credits if you order during normal business hours (Monday-Thursday 9am – 6pm and Friday 9am – 4pm EST).
If you order credits after business hours, or over the weekend, we will place them in your account the following business day.
The EPIC system does not allow us to provide credits to clients who do not have an EPIC account with the Center for Internal Change. If your authorized partner has retired or is no longer in business, we can help you move your account under our system and can sell you EPIC credits.
In EPIC, you can find out the name of your authorized partner by taking the following actions:
- Click ‘Manage Your Account’
- Click ‘Transfer Credits to Parent Account’
On this screen you will see which organization is able to deposit EPIC credits into your account.
Please reach out to us if your partner has retired or is no longer an Authorized Partner. We are happy to transfer your account under our system and can provide you credits.
- If the previous administrator left someone in your company the username and password you can login to the account and make any changes you wish under Personal Options>View/Edit Account Information.
- Don’t have the login information? Usually when someone leaves a company email sent to their work address is forwarded to someone else for a time. If that is the case, you can get a password reset from Epic and update your account information. You will need the username. Give us a call and we can get that for you. Then go https://admin.wiley-epic.com and click on Having trouble logging in. Enter the username and the password reset will be sent to the email address the previous administrator used.
- No access to the email address? In this case please email us stating the name of the administer that is no longer with your organization, and the name and email address of who should be added to your account. We will be your liaison with Wiley, the EPIC publisher, to send the reset information to the new administrator. Again, make sure you update your account after you login.
Yes! As long as you have purchased these reports through the Center for Internal Change, we are able to move these reports to your new EPIC account.
This is a manual process and might take up to 2 business days to complete depending on how many codes you have purchased.