Work Expectations Profile Online Version -Wiley- Inscape Publishing
This self-assessment is designed to give employees insight into and understand of their work expectations and how to manage them. It helps employees defined, well-communicated expectations leading to better attitudes and greater job satisfaction than employees whose expectations go unrealized.
The Work Expectations Profile Online includes a Gap Analysis that provides respondents with a quick and easy way to pinpoint those the things that are important to you in the work place.
This Assessment Explores 10 Key Expectations
Most employee expectations, such as salary, hours, and job duties, are clearly defined by both employer and employee. Other expectations, however, are so intimately linked to an individual’s concept of work that they often go unspoken or unacknowledged. The Work Expectations Profile helps people explore 10 work expectations that impact today’s employment relationships.
- Career Growth
Multi-Dimensional Tool Suits Today’s Business Climate
This survey helps to uncover and explore employee’s expectations in a variety of employment situations, including:
- working on a team
- transitioning to a new position
- experiencing organizational restructuring
- creating meaningful performance reviews
- making the most of the office routine
Open The Door to Mutual Understanding
Work Expectations Profile helps people in your organization:
identify their expectations
discover which expectations they consider most important
- learn how to communicate, initiate action, and adjust expectations
- get feedback on managing their expectations
- improve their outlook and enhance their attitude toward work
- enjoy the benefits of increased job satisfaction and improved performance
Same as the paper version, plus expanded with the addition of a gap analysis.
- Computer scored personal profile is immediately available to you upon completion.
- You are done in about 10-15 minutes.
- You can view the profile on screen, print it out, or send it as email.
- You can save your report as a PDF file for future reference.
Quantity discounts for online assessments and EPIC Accounts (customizable sub-accounts for those that want to manage multiple access codes and our various online profile and assessments).
$32.50 each. For orders over 50 contact us for our quantity discount prices.