Your cart is currently empty!
Delegating Facilitator Guide
Delegating Facilitator Guide
The Delegating Facilitator Guide is a comprehensive resource for anyone who will be responsible for leading a face-to-face (in-person or hybrid) Delegating training program for managers or supervisors. The Facilitation Guide covers everything that is involved when planning and delivering a training session to improve a leader’s ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities.
The Delegating Facilitation Program provides materials to teach the following key concepts:
- What to Delegate – Participants learn how to determine which tasks can be delegated to team members and which cannot.
- Choosing Delegation Authority – Participants learn how much authority should be delegated by using the delegation template.
- To Whom Can I Delegate? Participants learn how to make appropriate choices for team members to receive delegated tasks based on a series of questions.
To support the learning of these key concepts, the Delegating Facilitation guide provides the following resources:
- Positive Model Review – the positive model review uses video and written scenarios to help participants learn and digest the course’s key concepts.
- Skill Practice – facilitators will have just under 2 hours of skill practice facilitation content that they can use to have learners engage in the course content.
- Reinforcement – At the conclusion of the training program, facilitators will be able to introduce and turn on a reinforcement resource that will allow participants to practice what they have learned on their own time.
The Delegating Facilitator Guide is designed to be used exclusively with the Delegating Participant Workbook. Vital Learning publishes both the workbook and the facilitation program. This course is one module of a 12-module series titled Leadership Essentials. You can facilitate this course on its own or include it as part of a larger management training series using the other modules.
Who is the Delegating Facilitator Guide designed for?
The facilitator guide is designed for anyone who is tasked to deliver and conduct management training. If you are seeking a turn-key management training solution that teaches managers how to gain more time by delegating tasks, this course is for you. Delegation not only alleviates time constraints for leaders but is also useful for employee development and skill-building.
What is the length of this course?
The live class is designed to be delivered in under 4 hours.
What is included with the Delegating Facilitator Guide?
Upon the successful purchase of this facilitator guide, you will receive the following:
- Scripted leaders guide
- Instructions about additional materials needed to run each activity (flip charts, etc.)
- Videos and scripts for skill practice
Participant/Learner Delegating Participant Workbooks are required to use this course and are sold separately.