Everything DiSC® Sales is the most in-depth, customizable DiSC® based sales training program available. The Everything DiSC Sales Training program increases sales effectiveness using our new expanded in-depth DiSC Sales Test.
Salespeople will learn to improve their sales relationships with buyers in the three part sales training and competence report through improving their communication and selling styles. Everything DiSC Sales Training & Facilitation Materials combines online pre-work, online follow-up reinforcement, video and PowerPoint (with integrated video) to create a complete and customizable sales training and learning experience.
Purchase the Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Kit
The Everything DiSC Sales Kit works exclusively with the Everything DiSC Sales Profile
Everything DiSC Sales focuses on three vital areas:
- Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
- Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Six 50-Minute Modules
Section I: Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
Module 1: Introduction to the DiSC Sales Map. Participants learn about their DiSC sales style and how personal priorities influence their selling behaviors.
Module 2: Participants use what they’ve learned about sales priorities in an interviewing activity.
Section II: Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
Module 3: Participants learn customer mapping, a new way of people-reading. They practice their customer-mapping skills in a competitive video-based activity.
Module 4: Participants learn about different customer priorities, then use their new skills to identify the buying styles of current customers.
Section III: Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
What’s in the box?
- Leader’s Guides in MS Word
- PowerPoint with embedded video
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Sales Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Map
- Research documentation
- Sales Interview Activity Card sets (for 24 participants)
- Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)