Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Materials
Everything DiSC® Sales is the most in-depth, customizable DiSC® based sales training program available. Everything DiSC Sales increases sales effectiveness using our new expanded in-depth DISC Sales Test. Salespeople learn to improve their sales relationships with buyers in the three part sales training and competence report through improving their communication and selling styles. Everything DiSC Sales Training & Facilitation Materials combines online pre-work, online follow-up reinforcement, video and PowerPoint (with integrated video) to create a complete and customizable sales training and learning experience. The DISC Sale assessment covers:Understanding your
- DiSC sales style
- Identifying and understanding your customer’s DiSC buying styles
- Discover how to adapt your DiSC sales style to meet your customer’s needs
Six 50-minute modules are fully scripted and include engaging experiential and processing activities. Facilitator notes give you tips to maximize learning. PowerPoint design and support materials give you a professional edge.
Create and save a customized solution for every session to fit any time-frame, from one-hour to full-day.
- Leader’s Guides in MS Word
- PowerPoint with embedded video
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Sales Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Map
- Research documentation
- Sales Interview Activity Card sets (for 24 participants)
- Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
Six 50-Minute Modules:
Module 1: Introduction to the DiSC Sales Map. Participants learn about their DiSC sales style and how personal priorities influence their selling behaviors.
Module 2: Participants use what they have learned about sales priorities in an interviewing activity.
Module 3: Participants learn customer mapping, a new way of people-reading. They practice their customer-mapping skills in a competitive video-based activity.
Module 4: Participants learn about different customer priorities, then use their new skills to identify the buying styles of current customers.
Module 5: Participants use their DiSC Sales Maps to understand how to navigate from their own styles to those of different types of customers.
Module 6: Participants role play adapting to their most challenging customer and complete an interaction plan for working with that customer.
Sample of Everything DiSC Sales Video
Sales Intro Video
DiSC Customer Priorities
Adapting to the Styles - Example 1
Adapting to the Styles - Example 2
Customer Priority Interviews
The Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Materials provide you with everything you need to deliver memorable training experiences to your clients for a USB flash drive and sales people reading cards.
Facilitation materials include easily customizable:
- Leader’s script
- PowerPoint® with embedded video
- Participant handouts
Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Materials are designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Sales Profile.
Engaging video includes an eight-minute introduction to the DiSC sales styles, plus 54 vignettes featuring real-world, sales-specific customer interactions.
Over 60 Minutes of Easily Customizable DiSC Sales Video: Can be used in three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the facilitation PowerPoint
- Integrated into your custom PowerPoint
- In-depth video includes an eight-minute introduction to the DiSC sales styles, plus 54 vignettes featuring real-world, sales-specific customer interactions.
- Contemporary video with real-world, sales-specific customer interactions. Create in-depth customized programs using the library of individual video segments, including:
- Introduction to the DiSC Sales Styles
- Customer Mapping
- DiSC Customer Priorities
- Adapting to the Sales Styles Matrix
- Customer Priority Interviews
Featured Research Report
Explanation of the evolution of DiSC Classic to Everything DiSC.
Primary Research Report
Validity research on Everything DiSC model.
Telecom company sales staff uses Everything DiSC Sales Profile to get insight into clients’ buying styles and how to better communicate and sell to customers.
Salespeople see the strengths and weaknesses of their selling style and learn to adapt to their clients communication and buying styles.