Your cart is currently empty!
The Work of Leaders
The Work of Leaders: How Vision, Alignment, and Execution Will Change the Way You Lead
Do you want to be a more effective leader? Do you want to be able to achieve great things with your team?
If so, then you need to read The Work of Leaders by Julie Straw, Mark Scullard, Susie Kukkonen, and Barry Davis. This book will teach you how to focus on the three most important things that leaders do: crafting a vision, building alignment, and championing execution.
The book is divided into three parts:
Part 1: Crafting a Vision
- This part of the book will teach you how to develop a clear and compelling vision for your team or organization.
- You will learn how to identify your team’s purpose, define your goals, and create a roadmap for achieving them.
Part 2: Building Alignment
- This part of the book will teach you how to get everyone on your team on the same page and working towards the same goals.
- You will learn how to communicate your vision effectively, build trust, and resolve conflict.
Part 3: Championing Execution
- This part of the book will teach you how to remove roadblocks, motivate your team, and celebrate successes.
- You will learn how to create a culture of accountability and create a sense of urgency.
The Work of Leaders is a must-read for any leader who wants to be more effective. The book is full of practical advice and real-world examples that will help you implement the principles.
Here are some of the features of the book:
- Provides a clear and concise overview of the three most important things that leaders do
- Full of practical advice and real-world examples
- Written in an easy-to-understand and engaging style
- Suitable for leaders at all levels
If you’re looking for a way to be a more effective leader, then The Work of Leaders is the book for you.