Online Personal Listening Profile by Inscape Publishing – Wiley
Understanding personal listening approaches are essential to good communication. Good communication skills in the workplace are one of the most important factors leading to successful teams, groups and organization . Effective listening skills are crucial to communicating productively both inside and outside the organization. The Personal Listening Profile® helps people become active, purposeful listeners in a wide variety of situations for more productive communication.
The Online Personal Listening Profile provides more than our paper version:
- Your computer scored personal profile is immediately available to you upon completion.
- You are done in about 10 minutes.
- You can view the profile on screen, print it out, or send it as email.
- You can save your report as a PDF file for future reference.
The online profile provides all the information you receive in the paper Personal Listening Profile version, plus you get additional information and gap analysis.
Matching Listening Approaches to Communication Needs Can Be a Key to Success.
The Personal Listening Profile helps people in your organization:
- discover their natural approach to listening
- capitalize on their listening strengths
- learn how different listening approaches impact listening effectiveness
- improve their ability to understand the purpose of different communications
- use listening approaches appropriate to the situation
- overcome listening barriers and reduce conflict
- enhance individual and team performance
Discover the Impact of Five Listening Approaches
It’s estimated that people screen out or change the intended purpose of what they hear in over 70% of all communications. The biggest factor contributing to such miscommunications is our listening approach. Behavioral research shows that people listen with a preferred listening approach. The Personal Listening Profile® describes five listening approaches:
- Appreciative: Listens in a relaxed manner, seeking enjoyment, entertainment, or inspiration
- Empathic: Listens without judging, is supportive of the speaker, and learns from the experiences of others
- Comprehensive: Listens to organize and make sense of information by understanding relationships among ideas
- Discerning: Listens to get complete information, understand the main message, and determine important details
- Evaluative: Listens in order to make a decision based on information provided and may accept or reject message based on personal beliefs.
We offer the following quantity discounts for the Personal Listening profile. Please note that the below prices indicate the cost of each individual profile within that quantity range.
Results will be viewable immediately upon completing the assessment.
|Quantity||Price Per Profile|
|1 – 24||$43.00/each|
|25 – 49||$41.00/each|
|50 – 74||$38.50/each|
Latest From The Blog
MyEverythingDiSC.com will be coming out of beta soon. Here is an excellent resource page created by Susan and Rick...December 15, 2016
|Contact us for orders of 100 or more.|