DiSC Classic 2 Plus Profile by Wiley – Inscape Publishing
DiSC Classic 2 Plus Profile Report includes all of the feedback found in the DiSC Classic paper version and the DiSC Classic 2.0 assessment plus any or all of the extra categories seen below (if you choose them all, you will get a 59 page report, which may be overkill. Click below to view sample reports (Download or view e-brochure here)
Click below to view individual category for the DiSC 2 Plus.
- Relating to People & the Environment
- Strategies for Creating a Positive Relationship
- How They Tend to Manage Others
- Strategies for Managing This Person
- Natural Approach to the Selling Process
- Managing in a Sales Environment
|Quantities||Price Per Profile|
ORDER DiSC Classic 2 Plus
Instant Access Codes & Instant Assessment Results Order Here
Instant Access Code – Results Upon Request. Choose this option if you don’t want the person taking the assessment to see their results upon completion. Contact us by email or phone and we will email the completed profile to you. Order Here
Benefits of using the DISC profile include:
- Discovering your behavioral strengths
- Learning to value the strengths of others
- Discovering ways to deal with conflict effectively
- Cultivate teamwork and reduce team conflict
- Developing strategies to meet a diversity of needs
- Improve communication skills through determining communication styles
- Increasing sales skill by understanding client or customer behavior and decision making styles
- Improve customer relationships and customer satisfaction
- Reduce personal and organizational conflict and stress
- Manage interpersonal communication better
- Enhance and develop coaching and mentoring skills
The D.I.S.C. Learning Model
The DISC Profile is a nonjudgmental tool for understanding behavioral types and personality styles. It helps people explore behavior across four primary dimensions:
- Dominance: “D’s” are direct, to the point and decisive. They tend to be strong-minded, strong-willed and enjoy challenges, taking action, and immediate results. The bottom line is their focus.
- Influence: “I’s” tend to be optimistic and outgoing. They are social “people people” who prefer being on teams, sharing ideas, entertaining and energizing others.
- Steadiness: “S’s” are empathetic and cooperative. They tend to be supportive, helpful team players and are often good listeners. They prefer being in the background, working in consistent and predictable ways. They also tend to be uncomfortable with change.
- Conscientiousness: “C’s” tend to be concerned with details and cautious. They are often focused on quality. They plan ahead, check for accuracy, and act systematically.
DiSC Classic 2.0 validation and validity research report.
Featured Case Study
DiSC-based training made easy using the facilitation system for DiSC Classic
Large insurance company uses DiSC Classic 2.0 and Team View report to increase team effectiveness.
Featured Research Report
How My Graph Became a Dot.