Online Everything DiSC Workplace Certification
- Friday live sessions 8:00-9:30am CT
- Live sessions: September 13, 20, 27
- Thursday live sessions 1:00-2:30pm CT
- Live sessions: October 3, 10, 17
- Thursday live sessions 9:00-10:30am CT
- Live sessions: October 24, 31, November 7
The Online DiSC Certification is $3,295
What to Expect During the Course
DiSC Certification is set up so you can learn both DiSC theory and become a better DiSC facilitator.
The training is provided in a blended learning environment. You are required to complete online pre-work before the live sessions. During the in-person class, you will participate in partner, small group, and large group presentations and breakaways. You must complete an exam at the end of the program. The final exam is open note and can be retaken. Each participant will learn about the Everything DiSC Workplace profile.
Where will the Certification sessions be held?
The online course takes place once a week, and they are live sessions. Please ensure you can make all of the live sessions.
The class is hosted on Adobe Connect and is designed to mimic the in-person class. During the live session you will be broken out into small groups for discussions.
Everything DiSC Online Certification Syllabus
The following is a syllabus for the Everything DiSC Certification—Workplace Specialization workshop. It’s broken down to show you the activities included for each week of the course.
Week 1: Welcome and Discover DiSC®
- Receive your personalized Workplace profile with your DiSC Style, and learn about basic DiSC characteristics and the cornerstone principles.
- Complete an interactive activity about your dot’s placement on the map.
- Complete a series of interactive activities to explore your own and other’s motivators and stressors
- Learn to use the facilitation tools in the live classroom environment and complete a “Day in the Life” of DiSC Styles activite.
- Participate in large-group forum to share facilitation or coaching best practices.
Week 2: The Foundation of Everything DiSC®
- Learn about the significance of the research behind Everything DiSC and receive a FAQ regarding the research.
- Discover the most common misuses of DiSC through an interactive activity – learn how to address them in your sessions.
- Learn and practice how to ‘people-read’ using DiSC
- Read a series of case studies and prepare responses to the group – present your approach to the assigned case study.
Week 3: Facilitating the Workplace Program
- Learn about the flow and structure of the Workplace profile through an interactive activity
- Use your Workplace Profile to develop possible strategies for improving a real workplace relationship
- Create a personal action plan to improve your challenging workplace relationship and learn about the resources in your Workplace facilitation kit and how to navigate through the different folders
Week 4: The Everything DiSC® Family and Final Exam
- Learn about the Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators Report through an interactive activity by looking at a copy of your own.
- Understand the broader Everything DiSC family and how different programs compare to each other.
- Participate in a large-group forum to share facilitation or coaching best practices and complete a knowledge check about the Everything DiSC family of programs.
*We provide the following refund options if you need to cancel:
More than 21 days prior to the training, you are able to receive a full refund.
Between 21-7 days prior to the training, You are liable for a $100 USD administrative fee.
Less than 7 days prior to the training, including no-shows to the session will be unable to receive a refund.
Wiley reserves the right to cancel this course at any time and offer a full refund.
*If your cancellation is made via email or outside of our normal business hours, the cancellation policy that applies the day we receive your message will be granted. We understand that situations happen. Please plan accordingly and give us as much notice as possible to ensure a full refund.